We value education. It is our philosophy that young children represent a
unique segment of society with special needs and behaviors. Children’s
relationships and experiences during their early years of life have a
significant and crucial impact on their later growth and development. We
believe that the importance of these formative years not be
underestimated. We are committed to the extreme importance of our role
in your child’s total development. The daily environment must provide
your child with all of the components necessary for his/her emotional,
social, physical and cognitive well being.
- To continuously attend to the needs of each individual child helping them feel safe, happy, and comfortable throughout the day.
- To develop in each child independence, confidence, and a feeling of self-worth as an individual and as a member of a group.
- To stimulate each child’s curiosity, sense of wonder, and
motivation to learn about the world around them by establishing an age
appropriate, hands-on and stimulating environment.
- To develop in children social responsibility by teaching goodwill towards others and respect for the environment.
- To develop in children a love for music, art, and drama. To give
young children and their families a sense of Jewish identity and
- To specifically develop in our children age-appropriate,
cognitive and physical skills in the following areas: language,
listening, visual discrimination, large and small motor, writing, math