School hours/Late fees
- Arrival for our Part-time program is at 9:00 a.m. and the children are brought directly into the classroom. The full-time children are brought to one of the great rooms if they arrive before 8:55. Please sign in your child each day.
- All Part-time children who arrive before 8:55 a.m. should be with a parent outside in one of the great rooms or in the lobby area. Please do not go into the rooms. The teachers are still setting up and need that time to get ready.
- When bringing your child late to school, please call the front desk to let our staff know you are coming.
- If your child is to go home with any adult other than yourself, written permission is needed. Please instruct the person picking up your child that they will need to display a photo ID and sign your child out.
- Any time you pick up your child please be sure that you verbally notify your child’s teacher or a staff person your child is leaving and sign them our on the attendance log in the classroom.
Preschool hours are from 9:00 a.m. until 12:00 noon, Monday through Friday. If you are late to pick up your child, you will be charged 2.00 per minute after a five minute grace period. Full –time hours are from 7:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. All full-time children will need to be picked up by 6:00 each night. There is no grace period for this time. For every minute late you will be charged $2.00 per minute.