CDC Director: Jeanine Huntoon
, (402) 334-6415
333 South 132nd Street, Omaha NE 68154
Your child deserves the best —
whether it’s our full-time care or you prefer a part day option, the Pennie Z. Davis Child Development Center offers the best early childhood experience available for children ages six weeks through five years. Our warm home-like environment, the region’s most experienced staff, an extraordinary facility and innovative programs provide an excellent introduction to your child’s learning experience.
- Year-round care for children ages 6 weeks to 6 years
Mondays – Fridays, 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
Full-time, part-time and combination schedules available
Learning environment characterized with art, science, math, language/reading development, music and movement every day in every classroom.
- Awarded The Reader’s Choice “Best of the Big “O” and licensed by the State of Nebraska Department of Health and Human Services
- Character-development, value-driven programming
The CDC facility utilizes open living spaces using great rooms and large
interactive kitchens for children and teachers to enjoy. It’s more than
school, it’s your child’s home away from home.
OUR FACILITY OFFERS:
- Quiet “sleep rooms” for babies
- Unique wet-play areas
- Kitchens equipped for children
- Art room
- Large, well-equipped playgrounds
- Access to JCC physical education areas, including the gym, pools and outdoor space
- Intergenerational experiences with the Rose Blumkin Home
- Kripke Jewish Federation Library