Make a splash this summer and swim with the JCC Sharks. Our Swim and Dive Teams are a great way to learn new skills or strengthen existing ones. Our experienced coaching staff works with children to help them progress in ability and technique.Participating in team sports is a great way for children to experience the importance of teamwork, leadership, and personal goal setting - skills that can translate into everyday life.
Swim & Dive Team Includes:
NEW! Senior Swim & Dive Team
- Paid coaching staff. Coaches are experienced swimmers with lifeguard and safety training.
- All swimmers will have an opportunity to train in our 50 meter pool.
- Learn new dives with our experienced coaching staff.
- Train on side-by-side 1 meter boards
- Both swim and dive team will participate in doughnut and fun Fridays!
Senior Swim team is for kids, ages 15-18, that are only interested in competing at swim or dive meets. Practice is not included in this option. Contact Jennifer Banister for more information.
NEW! Optional purchases
Buy team swim caps, team t-shirts, parent t-shirts, etc. Full information will provided at the parents meeting on May 22nd!
Attention Swim Team Parents:
We need your help. Volunteer and earn $25 in J bucks! Please contact Jennifer Banister, head swim coach, at email@example.com for details on how to get involved.
DATES TO REMEMBER
: May 22
: May 30
Swim & Dive Meet Dates
:* June 7, June 14, June 21, June 28, July 5
Prelim Meet Dates
:* July 10 & 11
Finals Meet Date
:* July 13
End of Season Banquet
: July 16
After Meet Outings for all Families
* Swim and dive meets will be held in the afternoon at various pools throughout Omaha. All dates are tentative and will be confirmed at the parent meeting. Weather conditions may alter dates & times.
Jennifer Banister, Director of Aquatics
(402) 334-6473 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online via our website
- Call Laura Wine, JCC Registrar, at (402) 334-6419
- Stop by or call Member Services at (402) 334-6426