Boys & Girls, Members Only, Ages 5-18
Make a splash this summer and swim with the JCC Sharks.
Open to JCC Members ages 5-18. Our Swim and Dive Teams are a great way
to learn new skills or strengthen existing ones. Our experienced
coaching staff works with children to help them progress in ability and
technique. Participating in team sports is a great way for children to
experience the importance of teamwork, leadership, and personal goal
setting - skills that can translate into everyday life. Even though we
are a part of a competitive league (Greater Omaha Swim League), our main
focus is on learning and having fun. Team suits, shirts and other items will
be available for optional purchase.
Optional purchases are available this year. Buy team swim caps,
team t-shirts, parent t-shirts, etc. Full information will provided at
the parents meeting on May 22nd!
Attention Swim Team Parents: We need your help. Volunteer and earn $25 in J bucks! Please contact Jennifer Banister, for details on how to get involved.
Download a full copy of the 2017 Camp Brochure here.
Download an overview of Camp programming here.
SWIM & Dive TEAM
Swim & Dive Team Includes:
• Paid coaching staff. Coaches are experienced swimmers with lifeguard and safety training.
• All swimmers will have an opportunity to train in our 50 meter pool.
• Learn new dives with our experienced coaching staff.
• Train on side-by-side 1 meter boards
• Both swim and dive team will participate in doughnut and fun Fridays!
New! Senior Swim & Dive Team
Senior Swim team is for kids, ages 15-18, that are only interested in competing at swim or dive meets. Practice is not included in this option. Contact Jennifer Banister
for more information.
Mark Your Calendars
Swim & Dive Meet Dates*
Prelim Meet Dates*
July 10 & 11
Finals Meet Date*
End of Season Banquet
After Meet Outings for all Families
* Swim and dive meets will be held in the afternoon at various pools throughout Omaha. All dates are tentative and will be confirmed at the parent meeting. Weather conditions may impact dates and times.