The Jewish Community Center offers opportunities for you to support our programs and services. Whatever the occasion, the JCC will help you honor or memorialize a friend or loved one, or acknowledge special events. You may designate your gift to any of the following areas of the Center:
- JCC General Fund
- Pennie Z. Davis Child Development Center
- JCC Maccabi Games
- Israel Programs
- Youth Basketball and Athletics
- Children and Youth Programs
- B’nai B’rith Youth Organization
- Phil Sokolof Fitness Center
A card will be sent to the family or person commemorated, an acknowledgement card will be sent to you, and the commemoration will be published in the JCC Centerpiece. A minimum donation of $18 is required.
Making your donation is easy with any of the following options:
• JCC Members can donate online
• Stop by the Member Services Desk or call them at (402) 334-6426.
• Download a Contribution Form
and return via mail.
Mail completed form and payment to:
Jewish Community Center of Omaha
Attn: Membership Department
333 South 132nd Street, Omaha, NE 68154.
Thank you for supporting the JCC!