Member Reminders & Guest Procedures
From out of town guests, to kids out of school, and our every day Members, the JCC is a busy place! Here are a few small actions you can take to save time when you visit our facility.
1. Bring Your Membership Card
For quick access into the facility, please have your Membership ID Card with you. Membership ID Cards are required to gain access into the facility. To learn more about Membership ID Cards, click here.
2. Know Our Facility Guidelines
If you have questions regarding specific facility guidelines and policies, please consult Member Services. In the meantime, here are a few to keep in mind:
• Cover-up clothing is required when walking through the building from the aquatics areas.
• We encourage everyone in their pursuit of cardiovascular exercise, but please refrain from running in the hallways.
• Technology is wonderful, but our locker rooms are “no photo” zones.
3. Know Our Guest Policies
We love having new visitors to our facility! If you have someone you would like to bring to our facility, please keep the following in mind:
• Only current JCC Members in good standing can bring guests to campus. Guests should be accompanied by the JCC member. A member wishing to send a guest without being present, must call the Member Services Desk prior to the guest arriving.
• All guests age 16 and older are required to provide a driver’s license or other valid form of photo I.D.
• All guests, regardless of age, must be signed in at the Member Services Desk.
• After signing in, the JCC Member has the option of using any guest
passes that are on their account, or paying a $10 daily guest fee for each guest ages 4 and older.
• Guests younger than 18 will be required to receive a proof of entry stamp.
• Youth 10 and under will be swim tested to determine what pool depth they can swim in.
If you have questions about any of our Guest Pass procedures, need to update your Membership, or know someone interested in joining the JCC, call Member Services at (402) 334-6426.